How to add a website?
- Once your account is approved, please login to your Publisher’s dashboard at trafficstars.com and go to “Manage ad spots” section to add your new website and create ad spots.
- Click on [Create Site] button, fill in the “Name” field with your site name (example: Sitename.com) and fill in the “URL” field with the address of your web (https://sitename.com/). Save it.
- Your website will then go into Pending mode until our compliance team reviews it - please allow up to 1 day for the site to be reviewed. Once your website has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email. All related spots will be automatically active marked by a green sign, so you can start traffic monetization right away.
How to add new ad spots?
- In Ad Spots List tab click on [Create Ad Spot] button to get dropdown list of formats. Select the relevant format, fill in necessary fields to make targeting for advertisers easier & save it.
- Once you have completed this setup, you can create other spots from a scratch, or clone spots with similar settings for different websites.
- To use the spot, please copy the code (iFrame/JS/direct link) and implement it into the code of your page.
- Please, remember, if your site hasn’t been approved yet - the spot will have a red sign next to it, meaning it’s Inactive and not ready to be used.
We advise setting up Categories/Keywords passing on your side, to receive more targeted campaigns & better eCPMs.
You can add additional parameters to the code, when copying it from the platform - just pick relevant fields as “Categories” or “Subids” and it will be added.
Remember, your devteam can always use our Ad Setup Help instructions, available on your account, to find more custom parameters for TrafficStars codes.
Contact your Account Manager from the chatbox on your account or email@example.com if you have further questions.