- Headline: main text displayed in the campaign to promote a product/service or site.
- Brand name: brand of the product/service or site promoted
- We require one icon and a second, larger image:1. 192x192 (icon)2. 360x240 (image)
- We suggest the headline to be no more than 25 characters.
- Brand name must be 20 characters maximum.
- Thumbnails and icon must not be misleading.
It should not include any inaccurate or deceptive text or images.
- Examples: misleadings elements such as; images with a fake "play" button (where there is no video capability); or navigational buttons (download, closing button) that do not lead to a place where users would reasonably expect them to lead.
- Thumbnails must not be of poor quality, stretched, blurry or pixelated.
- Thumbnails must accurately reflect the subject of the landing page.
- Thumbnails must not contain any text.
- Thumbnails must not be animated.
- Thumbnails must not contain any border or partial border.
- Thumbnails must fill the entire space allotted for creative (no white space along any sides)
- Thumbnails must not include any hardcore images. Only softcore is allowed.
- Thumbnails must not contain offensive, gruesome or disgusting imagery.
- Headlines must use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Headlines must not be misleading and must accurately reflect the subject of the landing page.
- Headlines must not contain any hardcore text. Only softcore text is allowed.
- Headlines must not contain offensive, gruesome or disgusting text or wording.
- Headlines must not be in all capital letters or contain excessive punctuation:
- Acceptable: 10 Unbelievable Women You Won't Believe Exist
- Unacceptable: 10 UNBELIEVABLE WOMEN YOU WON’T BELIEVE EXIST!
- Brand names text must accurately reflect the source of the content.
- Brand names must not be misleading and must use the name or URL of the page promoted or the product/service actually promoted.
- Brand names must use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Brand names must not contain repeated punctuation or symbols.
- Brand names must not contain offensive, gruesome or disgusting text or wording.
More generally speaking, all advertisements and other third-party content on the landing page must comply with all TrafficStars Advertising Guidelines.