- Native ads: online publication that resembles the site editorial content but is paid by an advertiser and intended to promote a product/service or site.
- Widget: frame containing 1 or several native campaigns.
- Thumbnail: image displayed in the campaign.
- Headline: main text displayed in the campaign to promote a product/service or site.
- Brand name: brand of the product/service or site promoted
- Thumbnails size must a have a maximum width of 1500px and a maximum length of 1500px ideally following a 4:3 ratio.
- Headlines must be 80 characters maximum.
- Brand name must be 30 characters maximum.
- Thumbnails must not be misleading.
It should not include any inaccurate or deceptive text or images, including fake or altered images.
- Examples: Campaign may not use any digitally retouched images; images with a fake "play" button (where there is no video capability); or navigational buttons (download, closing button) that do not lead to a place where users would reasonably expect them to lead.
- Thumbnails must not be of poor quality, stretched, blurry or pixelated. Thumbnails must accurately reflect the subject of the landing page.
- Thumbnails must not contain any text.
- Thumbnails must not be animated.
- Thumbnails must not contain any border or partial border.
- Thumbnails must fill the entire space allotted for creative (no white space along any sides)
- Thumbnails must not containing gruesome or disgusting imagery.
- Headlines must use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Headlines must not be misleading and must accurately reflect the subject of the landing page.
- Headlines first letter of each word must be capitalised.
- Headlines must not contain repeated punctuation or symbols
- Acceptable: 10 Sexy Women You Won’t Believe Exist!
- Unacceptable: 10 Sexxxy Women You Won’t Believe Exist!
- Unacceptable: 10 Sexy Women You Won’t Believe Exist!!
- Unacceptable: >>10 Sexy Women You Won’t Believe Exist!<<
- Headlines must not be in all capital letters or contain excessive punctuation:
- Acceptable: 10 Unbelievable Women You Won't Believe Exist
- Unacceptable: 10 UNBELIEVABLE WOMEN YOU WON’T BELIEVE EXIST!
- Brand names text must accurately reflect the source of the content.
- Brand names must not be misleading and must use the name or URL of the page promoted or the product/service actually promoted.
- Acceptable: Together.com
- Acceptable: Together
- Not Acceptable: Hot Chicks Fuck For Free
- Brand names must use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Brand names must not contain repeated punctuation or symbols.
- Brand names must not be in all capital letters or contain excessive punctuation.
More generally speaking, all advertisements and other third-party content on the landing page must comply with all TrafficStars Advertising Guidelines.